Quality assurance, accountability and ethical practice are key issues in the emerging industry of mediation and conflict resolution.
We work to the following codes of practice –
- European Code of Conduct for Mediators – PDF.
- The American Association of Conflict Resolution (ACR) ‘Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators’ – PDF.
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Ethical Framework – link.
- Mediation training standards – Steve Hindmarsh Ltd is a National Open College Network Recognised Provider and subject to annual, independent quality review.
- Steve Hindmarsh Ltd is a registered data handler with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We welcome feedback and recognition when we excel in getting it right. We also welcome feedback and take responsibility if we get it wrong. For individuals or organisations who are dissatisfied with our services, please see here for our complaints procedure.
If you want to tell us how pleased you are with our services or have feedback for us then let us know – email.