Online Mediation Training – Asking Great Questions
For managers, workers, consultants, mediators and any human being! This course covers
- Type, tone, and construction of questions
- Sequencing questions
- The underestimated art of open questions
- Why solution focused questions may not work
- The common pitfalls of questions
- Hidden questions which empower and liberate
- Great questions for a range of specific scenarios.
The course is restricted to six participants to ensure your questions are answered.
Available as a live session facilitated online £35 + VAT.
Available as on demand watch anytime anywhere £25 + VAT.
Card payments can be made against the invoice online.
See also –
Why go on this course?
Because questions are the main tool in our interactions.
Who is it for?
For anyone wanting to improve their communication, relationships, leadership and social capital.
Online mediation training offers both convenience and savings and gives you techniques and strategies to take away and use immediately.
Key skills, questions and techniques to overcome resistance:
- Open questions as oil wells
- Moving people forward positively when mired in negativity
- Building empowerment into the questions
- Coaching questions to enable
- Therapeutic questions to ease blocks, resistance and obstacles
- Questions to achieve change
- Questions to energise, motivate and liberate
- Questions to broaden thinking and expand perspectives
- Questions for creativity, innovation and change
- Questions that excite as well as challenge.
You will receive a copy of the presentation materials.
The webinar is easy to access and participate in. You can just observe if you wish or take an active part in the session.
What do you need?
- a connection to the internet
- a lap top or PC with a webcam, either built in or attached
- if you are in a busy work environment then a headset with a microphone would be ideal.
We will send you an email invitation on the morning of the webinar which will contain directions on how to join the webinar and download the course materials.
For on-demand we will send you a link for you to access anytime, anywhere.
Contact us for our full range of mediation training online webinars – send email.
Terms & Conditions
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date. Grant or funded delegates may pay retrospectively.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
6-20 working days before a course = 15% of the course fee
1-5 working days before a course = 30% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 028 3866.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
6-20 working days before a course = 33%
1-5 working days before a course = 50%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com and must contain the full booking details including organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions page.