Online Mediation Training – Introduction to Mediation
Most people understand what mediation is, in this eye-opening session we expand your grasp of the depth and potential of mediation. Experienced managers and HR have told us this session has completely changed their view on how to get the best out of mediation.
- Mediation principles – the 4 core principles and the 3 unspoken freedoms
- Steps and stages of a structured process – flexibility and versatility
- How to increase access, take-up and engagement with mediation
- Where mediation sits in organisations and how to maximise its value
- Overcoming the main challenges to mediation
- Gain clarity on a complex and confusing marketplace and how to position mediation.
The course is restricted to six participants to ensure your questions are answered.
Available as a live session facilitated online £35 + VAT.
Available as on demand watch anytime anywhere £25 + VAT.
Card payments can be made against the invoice online.
See also –
Why go on this course?
Be better informed about mediation as a product, service or as a set of skills and qualities you want to bring to the fore.
Who is it for?
For anyone with responsibility for resolving issues – team leaders, supervisors, line managers, reporting officers, HR advisors, HR business partners, union reps, harassment contact officers, equality & diversity advisors, complaints officers, contracts managers and customer relations managers.
Many people are interested in conflict resolution skills or see themselves as already informally mediating.
Online mediation training offers both convenience and savings and gives you techniques and strategies to take away and use immediately.
Key skills, questions and techniques to achieve resolution:
- why and where mediation fits best
- how mediation principles keep you professional in difficult situations
- the structure of the mediation process
- when to mediate and when not to mediate
- a mediator’s top 3 approaches
- a mediator’s top 3 skills
- the critical shift in focus in working as a mediator
- mediation’s win-win approach
- the psychology of conflict
- questions for win-win solutions
- key techniques to change conflict thinking
- accessing the positive in negative situations.
You will receive a copy of the presentation materials.
The webinar is easy to access and participate in. You can just observe if you wish or take an active part in the session.
What do you need?
- a connection to the internet
- a lap top or PC with a webcam, either built in or attached
- if you are in a busy work environment then a headset with a microphone would be ideal.
We will send you an email invitation on the morning of the webinar which will contain directions on how to join the webinar and download the course materials.
For on-demand we will send you a link for you to access anytime, anywhere.
Contact us for our full range of mediation training online webinars – send email.
Terms & Conditions
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date. Grant or funded delegates may pay retrospectively.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
6-20 working days before a course = 15% of the course fee
1-5 working days before a course = 30% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 028 3866.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
6-20 working days before a course = 33%
1-5 working days before a course = 50%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com and must contain the full booking details including organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions page.