COVID-19 We offer the UK’s busiest and most experienced team of telephone mediators to facilitate resolution via phone, Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts/Meet, WhatsApp and Microsoft Teams.
Innovative low cost resolution within 24-48 hours.
Mediation reduces the damage, costs and risks of escalation. Mediation repairs the relationships and restores a healthier environment for all those affected by the fall out from the conflict.
We have specialised in workplace mediation for over sixteen years, resolving issues such as:
- Allegations of bullying and harassment
- Personality clash
- Line management tensions
- Grievances in response to management style on performance management
- Attitude, communication and behavioural issues
- Change management and restructure
- Group & team issues
- Perceived discrimination and cultural conflicts.
We have a 90% success rate and take on complex conflicts and sensitive issues, including mediation between senior management, whistleblowing issues, reinstatement, equality & diversity issues, international staff and cultural conflict, sexual harassment, and breakdown of personal relationships at work.
“Thank you very much. Things are progressing well now. This has made a big difference.” PR team, private sector client.
“Helped put both back on track and moving forward after a very difficult time.” HR Business Partner, FTSE 100 company.
“We can now talk and get on with business on a day to day basis.” Director.
“Absolutely brilliant, one of the best mediations we’ve had for a long time, a great success.” HR Manager, private sector client.
Mediation offers a confidential opportunity to raise issues in private with an impartial independent third party. We can assist in engaging reluctant parties or managing a process where there is a conflict of interest. We have experience of whistleblower mediation and bring clarity of thought on ethical issues, cultural conflicts and risk issues.
We provide a Mediation Information pack that helps parties and referrers prepare for and get the most out of the mediation process. The process begins with a brief assessment call with the referrer (free of charge), followed by individual sessions with each party prior to the mediation session.
All our professional mediators are long serving, career mediators who have specialised in workplace mediation. Each of our workplace mediators has an extensive case history with broad experience across a range of business sectors and at all levels in organisations. All are familiar with the current pressing concerns for HR.
Steve Hindmarsh Ltd is a member of the
- Association of Conflict Resolution (Advanced practitioner status)
- Mediation Standards Council
- Mediate.com (Advanced Practitioner status)
- National Open College Network (NOCN) recognised centre for accredited mediation training, with courses listed on the OfQual’s National Register of Qualifications.
- Information Commissioners Office: registered data handler.