We have advised many more businesses and provided short mediation skills courses to prevent escalation and minimise costs and damage.
We understand intimately how conflict can undermine trust and respect in working relationships, increase absence and erode efficiency. First, we listen to you to understand your business and culture. Then we offer our expertise and experience, bringing clarity to the complexity of conflict and showing what can be done to prevent escalation and embed a culture of resolution.
Many larger workplaces now have an internal mediation scheme or use an external mediation provider. We offer a range of services:
- set up an internal workplace mediation service
- develop an existing workplace mediation service
- maximise the use of an established service
- best practice advice in managing and integrating a range of internal and outsourced mediation services.
We help from inception to project evaluation. We offer practical assistance and established expertise, assisting with:
- design of recruitment process and selection of mediators
- advice on case management processes and paperwork
- supervision and support of mediators
- mentoring key figures e.g.: mediation service staff, mediation champions and project leads
- service integration and growth
- increasing number and quality of referrals
- improving success rates
- broadening the range of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) and CR (Conflict Resolution) options and services.
We are happy to share our experience and knowledge. For client feedback on setting up an internal workplace mediation service see – Internal Mediation Service Case Study.
If you are an employer or SME with under 500 staff and have questions about training internal mediators or providing mediation skills for managers, contact us to hear about our success stories and best practice advice.
We are familiar with a range of mediation training provider’s work and have retrained mediators previously trained by many of the leading workplace mediation specialists. We can work seamlessly with your existing models and procedures and offer our market leading skills and experience.
For independent, expert mediation services – Workplace Mediation Services.
For training rates on our in-house courses see – In-house Mediation Training.
See here for feedback on mediator supervision – Mediation Supervision.